Kevin003

Jul 5, 2005
A group of us are going out to rockyglen tomorrow. We will probably be there with an excursion or a dodge ram and a trailer full of bikes and quads. If anyone else is planning on heading out there tomorrow post up. And if you happen to see us there don't hesitate to say hi.

ZoomByU

Mar 28, 2007
Was on my way but one of my ratchet straps slipped off and the bike fell over and broke one of my rear windows. I turned around and went home after that.

ZoomByU

Mar 28, 2007
sigurd said:
oh crap man. I feel for you. I've never ridden rocky glens but it looks awesome.
sandy for those quad monsters or what?
I may go up there on friday probably going to go to buffalo wednesday since I don't work w-f this week.

Kevin003

Jul 5, 2005
ZoomByU said:
I may go up there on friday probably going to go to buffalo wednesday since I don't work w-f this week.
I always heard good things about this buffalo place. Is it worth the drive down there? If its worth checking out i might head down there with like 5 or so people on the 7th.

And we were out there and some kid tried to triple over the jumps down on the track and broke his leg. Firetrucks and ambulances out there i guess he will be able to ride in a few weeks though.

ZoomByU

Mar 28, 2007
Kevin003 said:
I always heard good things about this buffalo place. Is it worth the drive down there? If its worth checking out i might head down there with like 5 or so people on the 7th.

And we were out there and some kid tried to triple over the jumps down on the track and broke his leg. Firetrucks and ambulances out there i guess he will be able to ride in a few weeks though.
Ya I know him supposedly his throttle got stuck open. I actually haven't been to buffalor but heard good fun to be had there.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom