Roll Call for SERA Red Lick, Ms Harescamble 12/7

Bennie33

Jun 20, 2001
I'm going and tring to get everone thats never riden a harescramble to come and ride this one. Trails are fun! Rollin hills. Come and have a good time!

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Yes, it has a vintage style MX track that's part of the course. It doesn't have any big jumps; some single jumps, maybe 1 double depending on which way they route us and 1 nice ski jump. I've gone the last 3 years and it's usually muddy and a lot of fun. There's a long back stretch that you can run wide open for a mile or two.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Darin,
Are you guys going to camp Sat night? I live out towards Sunset so I am comtemplating just driving up on Sunday morning. It is only about 3.5 hrs from my house.

hociracer

Jan 24, 2000
hi guys. thanks for the nice comments. the course has been re-routed and those of us that have ridden it think that this is going to be the best race yet. it was dusty saturday but the rain yesterday and today will help that situation. the course is approximately 10 miles long and we will make 3-4 laps depending on conditions.

looking forward to a great turnout and a great race! ya'll come!

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
hmmm, red lick--haven't ridden there since i was a kid (long time ago)--there used to be an enduro there. maybe i will talk my sidekick/racing partner into going down.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Anyone know how the course held up with all the rain? I am looking forward to a mudfest! Yeah baby! Break out the Pam.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I am probably out. My grandmother back in Texas is in poor health and may not even make it until Christmas. So if there is anyway possible I will be going out there to spend time with her.

Hope you have a good ride.

Randy

motox4fun

Aug 15, 2001
Stephen Reed wins by just over 30 seconds to take the Event Overall and The SERA Series Overall edgeing out Landon Carter in a GREAT RACE!

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
no, that race was by far the fastest/open that i have ever ridden. I thought it was a nice change from the last enduro though (gobbler getter).

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Cool. I ran a few Arkansas races and this was quite different from that. Glad to hear they are all not like Interstate 20! I really enjoyed the trail though. The conditions were perfect. No dust.

Top Bottom