Roll Call - So. Ca. MX - 9-12-01

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
How about changing venues for the Wednesday ride to Perris Raceway for the 12th? The track opens at 11:00 and usually has some of the best track conditions around. This way Bill doesn't have to stress about making it to the track by the early hour of 9:00 :p

Maybe we can get LT to show up and bring his fancy new ride too! He was disgusting last wednesday with all the grinning and drooling.

Who's in?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry, can't go, have to work the Mexican Border that day. Gotta stop our cars and bikes from going down there! I'll try another day with you.
Elk

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by Bill Purcell
Perris, Perris, Perris!
It's time for a little change of scenery!

MXDad: Who was the one that was early on Thursday? :p
Me !! HAHA.:p

I guess I can go, unless I find a job!:D *cough, cough*
If not I will attend. I need directions since I've never been there.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Dad. Perris sounds good. See ya there.

LT. Are you gonna make it? Did you get all that drool wiped off the new bike yet?

Ol'89r

Last edited:

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
I don't know -- it's a little easier for me to take a morning and show up late but still get most of the day in. If it doesn't open til' 11:00, my ride would have to be an afternoon one -- if I started at 2:00, would anyone be interested in afternoon riding?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey, Euro bike boy! I thought you were not talking to us low life's anymore.:confused:

Morning is better for me too. That way I can get a little work done in the afternoon. But, if we go at 11:00, we should still be there at 2:00.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
I would like to make it, but I have an interview for a job. :D
I think a job is more important??:think
I've never been to Perris and checked it out on their web site. Looks fun. Maybe another day.

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
I"m Out Today

I won't be making the ride at Perris today, didn't accomplish much yesterday at the office. :( With everything that's going on, motivation's a bit down too.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Re: I"m Out Today

Originally posted by MXDad
I won't be making the ride at Perris today, didn't accomplish much yesterday at the office. :( With everything that's going on, motivation's a bit down too.

Dad. You took the words right out of my mouth.:(

I didn't get much done yesterday either.

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
I'm out too. I've decided to have lunch with my wife instead :)

Last night I was still planning on riding, but I just don't feel like it right now :( But I will be out this weekend and next week!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I was thinking of a ride next Saturday in Phelon, or maybe a mid week jaunt at one of our local tracks. They cancelled our Border day, surprise, they should just shut it down anyway!
Elk

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Missed a Good Ride

I was the only one !!!! I showed up at 10:50am, and rode 'til 2:30pm.

Beautiful day, track was fun and challenging, and I went home in one piece.

I couldn't stand another whole day of listened to the goings on TV and radio. And as you might image, my profession didn't have a whole lot to do today.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I think we are planning and excursion on the 22nd in Phelon. Maybe this time we can hit the Cafe in the morning. Anyone up for it?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Check the Phelon post! Come on over.

Top Bottom