thorman75

"Team Army"
i know its early but was wondering who was planning on attending

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
I believe the nick name for it is ROSE-LOG"

thorman75

"Team Army"
yeah im alive but now i live near roselawn.so its a local race for me.im about 2 miles from the start area.dirtbikes everywhere around here.mostly orange ones.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
2 miles, yea right . Im thinking you live in the "private community" next to the track. BwaaaHaaaHaaaa

jsned

Subscriber
I plan on being there, it is fairly close to me also. Will be my first race back after breaking my collarbone at Byron. I figure if Im gonna break it in might as well do it right. I actually liked this race last year better than the one that starts at the nudy camp. Excellent race altogether!!!!

Don Marsh

Subscriber
Count me in.
Don

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Originally posted by fatherandson
Thinkin' about it....
No thinking allowed. :laugh: I expect you and Fred and the rest of the Michigan boys to go.

Drew and I will be there.

Mully

ps. AJ ?????????????

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
you never know who might show up hehe :)

thorman75

"Team Army"
well im thinking as im so close that anyone coming from out of town or wants to come early let me know.ive got extra rooms here and a huge backyard, if someone has to camp out.ive got indoor plumbing and a shower.
also my garage will be open for any last minute fixing that needs to be done.
dont know if i'll get to race,im going to a mttg on saturday night.if im in the club i'm sure to be working.(do hope i get asked to help in the layout,hee,haw)
could have a fire/hotdog roast on saturday night before the race.
walt if you need help with that headlight im available.
aj racing?your guess is as good as mine.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Bill,
Do me a favor and check on how legal a bike needs to be for this one. Is a non functional headlight gunna cut it this time? Im getting closer to a KDX or KTM, but no time frame yet on a different ride.

FlyinRyan

Subscriber
I"ll be there for sure. Hopefully in a little better shape than l last at last years race. I think all the Michigan guys should stay home! (Just to give us IL guys a chance to win the thing)