Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I believe the nick name for it is ROSE-LOG"

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
yeah im alive but now i live near roselawn.so its a local race for me.im about 2 miles from the start area.dirtbikes everywhere around here.mostly orange ones.

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
I plan on being there, it is fairly close to me also. Will be my first race back after breaking my collarbone at Byron. I figure if Im gonna break it in might as well do it right. I actually liked this race last year better than the one that starts at the nudy camp. Excellent race altogether!!!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Count me in.
Don

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Originally posted by fatherandson
Thinkin' about it....

No thinking allowed. :laugh: I expect you and Fred and the rest of the Michigan boys to go.

Drew and I will be there.

Mully

ps. AJ ?????????????

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
you never know who might show up hehe :)

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
well im thinking as im so close that anyone coming from out of town or wants to come early let me know.ive got extra rooms here and a huge backyard, if someone has to camp out.ive got indoor plumbing and a shower.
also my garage will be open for any last minute fixing that needs to be done.
dont know if i'll get to race,im going to a mttg on saturday night.if im in the club i'm sure to be working.(do hope i get asked to help in the layout,hee,haw)
could have a fire/hotdog roast on saturday night before the race.
walt if you need help with that headlight im available.
aj racing?your guess is as good as mine.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Bill,
Do me a favor and check on how legal a bike needs to be for this one. Is a non functional headlight gunna cut it this time? Im getting closer to a KDX or KTM, but no time frame yet on a different ride.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Don't worry about me Ryan.... the only way I'd hurt your chances is if I crash in front of you and get in your way. Feel free to bump jump over me if that happens.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
aww come on ryan what kind of attitude is that.
buy me a beer and i'll tackle those dist 14 riders as they come thru.
walt i know the promoters will not says its ok.
but myself i would'nt worry about it.but thats MY opinion.
ive got guys riding right down my street and riding in the woods at the end.
gotta remember where your at here.
a few years back i was on rt 10(summer bummer) on a kx500 doin at least 80 tryin to get back to the pits when i ran out of gas.(should have never listened to them ryan boys).no newton co sheriffs in sight.they're too busy busting guys cutting down the ditch weed.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by thorman75
a few years back i was on rt 10(summer bummer) on a kx500 doin at least 80 tryin to get back to the pits when i ran out of gas.(should have never listened to them ryan boys).

I remember that!

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
it was a long push.only 2 checks to go too.
ahhhh
Fredette got a good laugh out of it though.

motorhead434

May 28, 2003
I placed 1st in 250B at the hill & gully enduro last summer, had to boogie after the race, so never got my trophy.anyone in the club I can send some cash to have it shipped?Should have moved on this sooner but to busy rebuilding my husky wr 250 after drowning out in that swamp!Just a thought,I got alot of coin already in that plaque.THANKS

Doc

Two-Stroke Nut
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 9, 2000
I'll be there. I think it will be d16 points this year.

Doc

Two-Stroke Nut
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 9, 2000
Nope, I'm not allowed to show the DI bike anymore.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
well i attended the meeting.watched fredette and the other guys making the flip cards etc.and the secretary took down my address and phone number so i'm in.now if we can just find another one of those fields that is being clear cut...drainage ditches, recently composted(pig manure) corn fields.time to tune the banjo too

Top Bottom