Rut Roh! Criminals Mad.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Farmers Branch Texas ... Dallas suburb about 10 miles south of me ... City Council passes anti-illegal laws...

1) English is the Official Language. (How dare they?)
2) Landlords must confirm citizenship and face fines for not doing so, no more renting to non-citizen illegals.
3) Law enforcement now to screen bad guys (in custody) for citizenship.

Mayor and council member's homes vandalized, LULAC threatens to buy every home for sale in the city.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
sounds like a good start! Lets see Houston pass that.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Well, I'd vote to relect the whole lot!

Great Job for sticking up for the People who followed the laws in place to access our Country!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
There is quite a bit of talk my area about doing the same. I'd bet that other areas of the country will soon do the same. If Washington D.C. won't do it, the local will.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:cool:
Its about time!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
dozens of cities are looking at doing this.... so the ACLU and MALDEF will be busy as hell to litigate in dozens of cities.... it's a federal job, they claim... but the Constitution says nothing about the federal's dereliction of duty.... Arizona just passed 4 tough anti-illegals propositions, though two of our anti-illegal congressmen lost; Graf's nemesis had co-opted his anti-illegal message to get elected.... so ARizona is a positive, from my perspective...

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Georgia County GA is close to following suit at least part way!

LINK

It'd warm my heart to see every city, county and state in the nation to step up and crack down on these criminals.

I love this guys quote towards the end of the artcicle:
"For those who are illegal like me, taking away housing is like taking away our jobs," said Miguel Rodriguez, who came to Cherokee County illegally from Mexico.

who came to Cherokee County illegally from Mexico.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Commissioners in a suburban Atlanta county are considering fining landlords who rent to illegal immigrants, saying the immigrants strain the schools and other local resources.

What I don't get, why is it always someone elses responsibility. This example puts it on the landlord, ok he gets fined if he rents, but it still doesn't mention what to do with an illegal Alien? Same with Business owners, they are cracking down and fining those who hire illegals, ok, but what about those who they hired?

Instead of finding a solution to the border, they are just collecting some tax off some of the small business trying to get ahead. I understand some big business abuses this, but some truely need the cheap labor.

Here in Spokane an Illegal who just finished a few month jail sentenance gets realeased with a $400 check from the county to help get him on his feet. So land lord gets fined, business owner gets fined, yet my taxes pay for a person released from jail and then they put him back on the streets! Maybe the need the fines to pay the illegals when released from prison!

Close the border, and create a real immigration plan for workers! Or send all those Americans without a disability and have collected wellfare for more then 3 years to Mexico and we'll keep the Illegals who want to work ;) .

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I love it!

It is a kick butt way to drain LULAC and the ACLU of all their funds fighting the thousands of lawsuits that will hopefully develop as more of these laws are passed across the nation.

Now all we have to do is get the school districts to grow some nads and we can attack the ACLU on two fronts.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That is the best way I can think of to confront the ACLU. Overwelm them and bankrupt them. Maybe, just maybe, then we can bring back some common sense to out public policy. Our government is "supposed" to to what is best for the Majority of the people NOT the minority groups. I am NOT refering to RACE with this statement!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
We have been hearing about the "rights" of the minority party, and how there should be a special consideration of the minority's side of issues. This has been pounded home by the left ever since 1994 when the Democrats lost the majority positions in congress.

You can bet you bottom dollar that position has changed.
And do NOT be fooled by all the "bipartisan" talk from the left and their new found controls. That is an early attempt to make the right and President Bush look like the muckrakers as soon as the first Democrat issue is not passed, or sees a rare Bush veto.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…