Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
from racerx

While spending Thanksgiving with Ryan Hughes and family, he got me up to date on his comeback plans. Ryno will ride the 125 Nationals for the Red Bull KTM team while working with the younger riders on the squad to help coach, train and test with them: South Africa's Grant Langston, Portugal's Joaquim Rodrigues, France's Steve Boniface, New Zealand's Ben Townley, and Americans Billy Laninovich and Joshua Woods. (See what I mean about the rest of the world wanting to come here?) Ryno will not ride the SX Series, and he will follow the 125 National circuit with his new motorhome wearing #105 after finding out from the AMA's Duke Finch that few numbers are left from 1 to 999.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I am happy to see tha Ryno is back. one of my favorite riders. I guess his concussion issues are resolved? KTM is really looking to be a major player, I wish them well. Did you see picture if Ryno's leg in TWMX? Man that guy must be tough as a $2.00 steak!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Very cool. :cool:

osheen

Feb 27, 2000
He should be called Rambo instead- "Trained to ignore pain". That leg was minor compared to his broken face a couple years ago at a SX race.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
he has been testing for KTM for ages its seems, everytime i go riding these days, he is there putting in laps with the young lads they have. he kept up very well with the 450fs of dubach etc. at the glen helen thingmejig race

Top Bottom