Ryan Mills quits VM in Europe,goes home...

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
1 down and 2 to go...Mike Brown has been getting great starts and he hangs on for top 10, but is not competitive, Sean is not a factor at all and seems to like getting lapped. Ryan never had a chance,and "Blisters" is not considered a injury over here. He had a problem even qualifying for the race, couldn`t cope with the timed qualifying for race positions. I think that I`m going to win my bets that no American rider would last half the season over here.Only 3 races into the season and 12 to go, looks like sure money :boss:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
lynch racing said:
Mike Brown has been getting great starts and he hangs on for top 10, but is not competitive, :
Not to mention he was pretty much washed up over here and struggled just to finish. Doesn't say a lot for the rider depth if he is finishing top 10s

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
sure money

Mike is in his 30`s and in his last seasons and shows some spark for 4 or 5 laps, then just hangs until the end. Still plan on pocketing my dough and waiting for a competive US rider to make the journey over here, but it ain`t going to happen...too tough :p

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
lynch racing said:
Mike is in his 30`s and in his last seasons and shows some spark for 4 or 5 laps, then just hangs until the end. Still plan on pocketing my dough and waiting for a competive US rider to make the journey over here, but it ain`t going to happen...too tough :p
Or the money just may not be enough to pass up the US series. I doubt any of the top 5 would even consider leaving the money to go live abroad but it would be interesting if some of the real heavy hitters here decided to go over

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
them dang ol' euros got such an inferiority complex they gotta find anything they can to make themselves feel better.

have fun losing the MXdN again

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
Winner race 1 MXdn-Stefan Everts, Winner race 2-Tony Caroli,
Winner race 3- Stefan Everts, Winner by overall points-USA.
There is no doubt the fastest riders are in the USA, But it is still not a proven fact that they can endure the 16 races of the GP`s over here. 1 race they can do and almost win a moto,16 races...... :fft:

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
GP Italy...Brown and Hamblin do well

Mike brown holeshot both races and lead 3 laps, finished 8th and 14th!! Sean Hamblin bad starts and worked up to 8th and 9th in the MX2..really nice work.... :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
lynch racing said:
Winner race 1 MXdn-Stefan Everts, Winner race 2-Tony Caroli,
Winner race 3- Stefan Everts, Winner by overall points-USA.
There is no doubt the fastest riders are in the USA, But it is still not a proven fact that they can endure the 16 races of the GP`s over here. 1 race they can do and almost win a moto,16 races...... :fft:
The reverse is what GP champs have come over here and what did they do here?
Both series are completely different as far as track set ups and conditions. I wouldn't say the GP is so much more brutal as a style that we are not used to just as our series are not that brutal just not what the Euro riders are used to

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
I agree..the GP is a brutal series and puts more value on adapting to different and extreme track changes and finding a true winner with the speed and ability to survive the series rather than pure speed and being able to recover between races, there is no real recovery time here and a champion over here has the right to be called the World Champion,they race all over the world and not so much the same tracks every year, maybe the same country but not always the same place or track, a lot of adjustments when you have to travel 3-4 days and race the next weekend, indeed a completely different type of Motocross...here`s Brown`s interview from after the race

http://www.motocrossmx1.com/default.aspx?cs=6&type=news&id=1541

Enjoy.... :cool:

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
Thanks for that!!!! :) I was a mercenary bassist for many years and we were always getting confused, It`s my name first, I`m older-he copied me!!!!! :) There was a great drummer kid in LA named George Lynch also, how about that for a group! :debil:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Looks like the AMA boys set us straight today about who's series generates faster riders.

7 out of 9 podium position in the three races were "AMA" racers. AND the winner of the MXDN "B" race was as well.

Villipoto was in a class of his own based on lap times..AND race wins. He won the first and second race going away on a "lites" machine. Cairoli crashed trying to keep pace....twice.

RC won the last race. (RC-Ferry-Langston)

SO based even on the LAP times...who's from the FIM who can run an "AMA" class pace??

Top Bottom