Ryan Underhill

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
I just got a call from Bob(Ryan's Dad AKA whenfoxforksruled) Ryan crashed on his CRF450 and broke his right Femur in 2 places :(

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
DAMN :( I hate hearing stuff like that. Heal up soon Ryan.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Ouch! Hope he has a Fast & Full revovery. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yikes! Bad stuff, heal up soon!!! And don't take any advice from AJ on various methods to speed the process ;)

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Bob just called me back, Ryan was in the OR getting a rod inserted in his Femur . He said it looks like he rebroke his arm too.
I told Bob "Man, he has wore more plaster than anyone I know", I remember when he was about 6 years old and was in a full body cast after he got Tboned on his PW50 by a guy on a RM250.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Aww damn I hate to hear that.... I was hoping to ride with Ryan this spring and maybe some of his speed would rub off.... I was also hoping to see him kickin butt in his first year of A class.... heal up soon Ryan!!

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Patman said:
Yikes! Bad stuff, heal up soon!!! And don't take any advice from AJ on various methods to speed the process ;)
Yeah I know better than to listen to AJ, as he tried to poison me at Redbud. :rotfl:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
After reading the following, I think the kid will be in Great hands..

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Sorry to hear, even hearing the word femur makes me cringe so I wish him the best for a speedy recovery.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Thanks allot! Breaks #16,17and from a couple of weeks ago #18! SURGERY WENT GOOD,La Porte hospital gets 3 pins up. Wadded up on a triple and the bars snapped the femur clean and managed to break the thumb,Dr says he can put weigbt on the leg in a couple days and the thumb is in a cast.The catscan found a chip off his ankle from a couple weeks ago,its done.The bike was running great,he felt great,second time outside this year,FIRST LAP OF PRACTICE! ahhhhh crap,well stuff happens. Thanks again!

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
La Porte hospital. Its a good thing it happened on a Sunday cause they only work on people every other day.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Get well wishes headed your way!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Busted out! Got him home,again! Doc says he can go to work in a week,yeah right,I throw garbage on his side of the van to pretend he is there.(we work together) The story has went from permanent vacation to a hiatus and dump the mighty 450 in lieu of a 250f,my idea to begin with! Thanks again and he says he knows what AJ did with the weights! When you take corners in third gear, pain is on your doorstep!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Wadded up on a triple and the bars snapped the femur clean and managed to break the thumb

You mean the bike fell on him?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
About 150 foot straightaway and then there is a little rhythm that is a double triple,well it don't look like that,he grabbed some throttle to blurp over the 2-3 foot doubles and the 5 foot take off,in the air he seen the other 2 jumps and wadded into the face of the 4th jump,broke his leg and thumb. The bike,thats another story,snapped sub frame and muffler,2 radiators,2 side plates and rearfender $$$$$

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ouch! I hope he recovers quickly.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…