Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
I will be conducting an Off Road Riding class geared to "B" and "C" Off-Road riders, on Thursday, January 22, 2004. If your goal is to advance to the "B" or "A" class, come join us. This class is NOT for beginners.

The cost is $125.00. Class is limited to 8 riders.

Location is only disclosed once you enter the class. Hint, Glen Helen is relatively nearby.

For more information you can email me at dwoodcre@aol.com

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Just wanted to put in a good word for Dave's classes.  If you fit the description of who the class is for, you will learn a lot. 

For you SoCal riders who might not know Dave, he was a pro MXer and is a multi-time D36 enduro and CC champ.  He knows his stuff. 

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
If you post this in the socalwrecking crew forum you might get a better response.

I have to see if I can scrape the money together and then get Thursday off. Whats the deadline for signing up?

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
I am headed south on Monday, Jan 19. Send me an email and I'll give you my cell number so you can call and let me know early next week.

dwoodcre@aol.com

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
"B" is Intermediate, "C" is Novice. When I refer to a "B" or Intermediate rider, I am referring to a rider who has earned a "B" ranking racing. The class on January 22 is geared to Intermediate riders and Novice riders, it is not geared to beginner riders.

We will be riding less than an hour away from Riverside.

My classes are normally held in Northern California. I have a friend who asked me to do a class down south, I am headed down for the Dirt Rider 24hr Torture Test, so I said lets do it. My calendar is pretty full racing between Feb-May and I tend to head to the High Sierra when it gets hot. Future classes are unlikely in your area? Try to join us on Jan. 22, I think you will be glad you did.

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
I'm also interested in this class but I'm not totally sure whether I'd be a good candidate. I'm not a beginner but not sure how novice I am.

I can probably join up Thursday and live near Glen Helen.

Mike 909 240-7002

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Mike,

I will call you on Monday.

Have you ever tried Black Diamond trails (Most Difficult) or do you "only" ride Blue (Difficult) and Green (Easiest) trails. Have you ever competed in a Cross Country, Enduro or MX event? Is your goal to become a "B" rider?

Top Bottom