S.E. MI riders - open for a Sunday ride?

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Hey guys, the Huron Valley Night Hawks are having their last open ride until Sept. 30, on 06/24/01 @ 9am. Just wondering if any of you guys are interested? My buddy and I, and maybe another friend or two are planning on going around noon or so(I'm hoping for earlier, but it's probably not going to happen. Not me, them.) If you don't know where to go, check out the map on their web site on the 'Contact Us' page. The address is -> http://hvhn.org
(not a link, sorry). Hope to see you there.

olson_jr

Mar 7, 2000
Hey Buffmaster, thanks for posting this HVNH club ride. I'm a club member so I will be out there Sunday. I'll be flagging or roasting weenies since I sprained my knee a couple of weeks ago

See ya Sunday!

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Hey olson_jr, had an absoluter blast on Sunday! Sorry I didn't get a chance to come and find you. I really wish that I could ride out there more often. My buddy and I would sign up for a membership in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the work requirement. We both families w/kids and have enough fun just trying to get out to ride. If I/we don't see you before, I'll/we'll definately see you on Sept. 23.

Mar 29, 2001
I wish I would've noticed this post sooner. Me and a few buddies went riding there yesterday. Absolutely a great track, I love it. My buddy e-mailed their open ride schedule and it listed the next one as being July 6-8. Was he wrong? Olsen Jr?? It's a 120 mile drive for me so I don't to show up to find the gate locked or something.

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Hey guys, check out 'A Ride in the hills' in "Race/Ride Reports". I just did a post about my ride out there. I think you'll like it, especially if you've never been there.

Top Bottom