mknight

Jun 14, 2000
Does anyone know where to get Pit Passes for the Salt Lake SX this year other than what is listed on the sxgp.com website:

Simmons Media Airwaves Cafe
700 east 400 south
Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Last year you could get them at any Fred Meyer or GrayWhale CD location. I was hoping there was a more convenient location for all of us north or south of Salt Lake.

mknight

Jun 14, 2000
I just called a local Yamaha dealer in Ogden and they said they had them but could only give them out if you purchased tickets from them. Any other ideas or suggestions?

mknight

Jun 14, 2000
I ended up driving down to Salt Lake and got about 20 pit passes from the Airwaves Cafe. It seems dumb you couldn't get them anywhere else. I'm sure glad to see the forecast is a little more optimistic for Saturday. Should be a great time.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Check with your local dealer Saturday morning. If they have more pit passes left than they have tickets, you should be able to get them to part with a few. I did hear that most dealers got a one for one deal, tickets to passes, but some people actually don't care about the passes, so the dealers end up with extra.

Good Luck

Top Bottom