Life after 40

Sep 6, 2004
Are there any good places to ride in the San Antonio area? I'm considering a move back to the river city.

I ride an 04KDX 220R, while my 8 year old son rides a Honda CRF 70. We mostly ride trails in and around Tulsa, OK. :ride:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
The only place I know of around san antonio is a motocross track. I can't remember what it's called, Cycle land? Maybe Cross Creek? I'd chek out the Dirt Bikers of San Antonio website. If you do a search for DBSA, you'll probably find it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Where is PMan when we need him? Depending on how you look at it, SA is a suburb of Austin or Austin is a suburb of SA ... Seriously, he should know.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
Where is PMan when we need him? Depending on how you look at it, SA is a suburb of Austin or Austin is a suburb of SA ... Seriously, he should know.
I'd say that SA is a little more conservative than Austin and P-man is a prime example. :laugh:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Austin is for politicans, college students, and for the strange and unusual. My brother lives there. I trying to decide where he fits in.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Can any real person really fit in? I'm still reeling from my interview with Whole Foods. I feel dirty.......... :yikes:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Mudd Slinger said:
Austin is for politicans, college students, and for the strange and unusual. My brother lives there. I trying to decide where he fits in.

See, that's the thing. You guys just don't get it... EVERYBODY fits in in Austin. Where else can a homeless tranny run for mayor during every mayoral election, and actually receive several thousand votes?

True Austinites are the friendliest, most laid-back people I've ever met. It's all the yuppies that come down from the Plano area (which came from some Yankeeland state before that) that take away from it. Plus, we have the most kick-ass small restaurants around. There aren't many chains around here. Plus, I hear that Austin is famous for live music ;) , but since every place on 6th street requires you to be 21, I haven't got to go try it out yet myself.

PS - Whole foods has good stuff.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
yzguy15 said:
The only place I know of around san antonio is a motocross track. I can't remember what it's called, Cycle land?

cycle ranch. it's supposed to be one of the best tracks around. i don't know if they have any trails. the loretta's youth mx regional is there in june. we may be there. we'll be there for sure for the wma race over the thanksgiving holiday.

come ride with the heartland spodes. you'll change your mind about moving.

Top Bottom