san diego sx,, where to get pit/vip passes?

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
man, i cant wait to see my first sx...
i heard you can get passes to watch them practice and get autographs... how/where can i get them for san diego?

yz400fer69

Jun 5, 2001
Since you will be traveling to California from out of state, you might have to find a nice DRN member to go to a local shop and pick you some up. You will not need a special pass to get into practice, but to enter the pits you need a pit pass. Hope this helps

Dave Burt

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I'm not sure if it's the same at Supercross races, but at the Hangtown race I go to every year in Sacramento you just need to go to the gate leading into the pits. There are usually a few guys there selling pit pass bracelets for around $20. Again, I'm not sure if they do it the same way at Supercross races. I'm anxious to find out as well, as I'd like to get into the pits at the San Francisco SX.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
At the San Francisco Supercross on the 25th, it says that the races start at 7pm but practice starts at noon. It is my impression that you can show your ticket at the gate and get in to watch practice. If you find a way to get pit passes while you're in there, don't wait too long before heading into the pits. They typically close the pits off to the public when it comes time for the big name riders to get ready for their races. At Hangtown I think they closed the pits about 1/2 hour - 45 minutes before Carmichael, Pastrana, etc. mounted their bikes and headed for the starting gate.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom