XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Looks like Ricky's been eating his Lucky Charms:
From RacerX:
Ricky is definitely racing this weekend at San Diego; he has been released by his doctors in Florida to compete, and has every intention of doing so. However, Carmichael will not practice on Friday, opting to give himself an extra day of rest.
Hmmmmm . . . will it show on the track? :think

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I guess that means Travis has been eating Tricks, cause Tricks are for kids!:confused:

Thats good new, should keep things interesting to say the least.

How about Laracco. When was the last time, if ever he started out the SX season so strong? It's to early to tell, but maybe, (praying) he can pull off the sx championship.

Whoops

Jun 19, 2000
Larocco had pretty strong starts in 92 and 93 with a win in the first events but failed to repeat. (see racerxill for more details.)

Ricky's tough, no doubt, but it looks like the spell is broke for now and he has reverted to mortal. There's a handful of hopefuls that would like to see him blink again.

MC looks like he's trying way harder than he is used to. If he could loosen up it might do him a world of good.

Villemnin looked strong and it's a safe bet he'll be strong in San Diego.

The real question is will Bubba show up in fuchia or does he have another color that will cause as much confusion. When he is going so fast, it's hard to tell what color he's wearing.

Whoops

mxracer724

Oct 6, 2001
Bubba has to lose that gear!:scream: I wonder if Fox made him wear that or if it was his choice??:think I sure hope he didn't choose to wear that!

I think MC is going to bounce back, I think he had arm pump because it looked like he wasn't trying at all, and I mean at all! I think he is going to win.

I think RC will finish 2nd and then or 3rd and then start coming on strong in the next few races, and by the end of the year be with the top runners, but I don't think he will win the championship. I think MC will or maybe Travis if he can ride smooth.

I believe TP is fast enough he just has to stay on 2 wheels, and I think he can now, because I think he wants to stay on 2 wheels more than he wants to win right now because people think of him and they think CRASH. I think it is going to be a very fun series to watch this year, as well as fun for the riders because I think there is enough riders that can win to make it interesting.

yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
Larocco could do it

He is 20 some odd points up on MC & RC, havent seen the results from SD, don't want to, will wait for T.V.. But if he can put it on the box every round, which he is capable of. Could make for an interesting year.

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Probably tomorroew on ABC, Like last week. I'm not 100% sure though.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Nope :(

ESPN ... So take it with a grain of sand:

1/20/01, Sat. ESPN2 12:00PM ET San Diego, CA - Round 2 250cc
1/22/01, Mon. ESPN2 1:00PM ET San Diego, CA - Round 2 250cc
1/20/01, Sat ESPN2 1:00PM ET San Diego, CA - Round 2 125cc
1/22/01, Mon. ESPN2 4:30AM ET San Diego, CA - Round 2 125cc

Buzz Bomb

May 9, 2000
Nope.:( :eek:

I double checked the ESPN site, and the 20th and the 22nd are Sunday and Tuesday, not Saturday and Monday. So what are the actaul days the races are televised?

Top Bottom