Sandbox Arena Summer Dirtbike Training Programs

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
I got this announcement from the folks up at Sandbox in my email today. As an inexperienced dirtbike parent, I know how rare these programs are, so I thought I would pass it along in case it helps get someone else into the sport. (Sorry couldn't load the graphics- so the link has all the details.)

Sandbox is within driving distance of the Twin Cities/Eau Claire WI in New Richmond WI.

http://www.sandboxarena.com/promotions/

Promotions

Sandbox Arena Learn To Ride ($149, ages 4 and up)
We've teamed up with Cedar Creek Motorsports, FOX Racing and EVS to provide an experience like no other! Our LEARN TO RIDE program is designed to safely teach kids and teens how to ride a dirt bike.

Price includes everything they need for class. Your child will be properly fitted with the appropriate safety gear and dirt bike. Classes are once a week for five weeks from 5:00pm–7:00pm.

To sign up, contact us at info@sandboxarena.com.

Download the complete details

Sandbox Arena Summer Camp '08 ($175 suggested ages 7 and up)

AMSOIL Sandbox Arena is proud to announce a positive alternative to the same old summer childcare.

In our SUMMER CAMP program kids will learn about dirt bike safety and basic bike maintenance, proper stretching techniques and diet — all while getting some exercise and having fun doing what they love!

Your child will need to bring their own safety gear and dirt bike. Camp is for one week from 8:00am–4:00pm. Additional hours can be purchased before and after class. Meal plans are available for $35.

To sign up, contact us at info@sandboxarena.com.

Download the complete details

Also, click the image below to download a copy of our latest ad
for upcoming dates for '08.

Sandbox Arena April '08 Ad

View Our Sponsors

© 2008 Sandbox Arena. 1120 Old Mill Rd, New Richmond, WI 54017. Google Maps

Top Bottom