scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'm definately going to head out somewhere on Sat. 6-21. Does anyone want to hook up?

I was thinkng (since its getting hotter) If anyone wanted to meet up in big bear around Big Pine we could cruise all day in the nice 70- 80 degree temps.

Or I'm open for anywhere else, Heat be dammed.

Phelan, El Mirage, Beamont, Corona, Miller Canyon, Gorman?

Last edited:

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Well Big Bear sounds good, but a goofball crash at the Sunrise Enduro left my rear brake master cylinder a cracked mess. Gotta save bucks for the repair.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'd like to do that ride with ya, I'll check the posts during the week to see how it goes. I'll post if I can make it.;)

lisa'sxr4

Jul 16, 2002
Just a note - the 3N34 is closed for construction of a bridge over deep creek. Also the mosquitos are out in full force - bring protection!! The weather was beautiful this past Saturday!

lisa'sxr4

Jul 16, 2002
Yes thank you! We are definately heading up there again soon. We are heading out for our first Kennedy Meadows ride this weekend.

How was the wedding?

Hope to meet ya'll on the trails soon! (If you don't mind waiting at the forks for the slow girl!)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Wedding was awesome.

Group rides are always open to everyone. We usually stop and wait for Elk at the intersections. We have had people wait or meet us at different spots to avoid difficult trails.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by lisa'sxr4
Yes thank you! We are definately heading up there again soon. We are heading out for our first Kennedy Meadows ride this weekend.

Hope to meet ya'll on the trails soon! (If you don't mind waiting at the forks for the slow girl!)

Lisa if you're not doing anyhting for the 4th.A large group of us head up to Kennedy Meadows for the week or portions of it. Some people ride full time, some hang out and camp alot. Most everyone brings the entire family. Check this forum for the post thats going if you'd like to attend.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What's the word on Sat? Jeff, here, you dropped this :moon:!!!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Heading to Yosemite to do some hiking for a couple of days, then its off to Kennedy Meadows for the fourth. Theres going to be some good riding this fourth and I can hardly wait. Ive been neglecting my green baby for way to long.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Elk, The word on Sat is, lets go! So far commited is just you and me. Where would you like to go? I honestly don't care. I'm free most of the day. :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Where might we go?? Beaumont? Let me know, and it'll be early, right?!

PhastPhart

Dec 15, 2000
I'll go. I've got to pick up my wife at the Burbank airport Friday night but Beaumont at 8 or Big Bear at 9 works for me. One last ride on the mighty 520 before she goes to new home.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'd enjoy a fun Beaumont ride at 8, that would work for us AND you greg.;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm out, have to work that day now. :| AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
I'm out, have to work that day now. :| AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

DITTO, maybe, I found out last night, and I'm trying get out of it. But it's 95% that I'm out. my apologies :(

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
And to think I was going to cancel my trip up north just so I could ride with you guys too (not). Oh well I guess it will have to wait till next time.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Dang, I saw this thread and thought I missed another one, whew,

Greg, if the 520 is going to a new home, what's taking it's place ????? 450 or 525 ???

PhastPhart

Dec 15, 2000
Hey JP, I found a brand new 02 400 EXC for a steal so I couldn't pass it up. I've ridden it once and while I'll miss the extra kick of the 520, the 400 is by no means a dog. I'll just have to downshift a litttle more.

If I was to come up to Kennedy for a day ride, which day would be the best?
Friday or Saturday?

Top Bottom