WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Pat,

Sounds like a blast! If I can get my school work done in time I'll meet up with you guys. I've got a deadline for Mon. and I have about 8 exams to take before then :(. I'll meet you guys there for the afternoon ride if I can get out.

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Pat,

Just some food for thought, check out what I found on the nmaoffroad.com site:

Cle Elum Work Party This Saturday

10/8/2003 - The Cle Elum District ORV Rangers are hosting a volunteer work party on Saturday, October 11th, 2003. They will be staging out of the Taneum Jct. at 9 am. Please join them if you can. The trails need some TLC.

Contact Mikki or Wally at the Cle Elum Ranger District. 509-674-4411, 509-201-0103, or mikki@mikmoto.com .

Not sure if you'll be able to get out and ride or not if they're doing trail work.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
They won't shut down Taneum for the work party.

I'll second that the trails need work. They have a lot of holes and ruts. They'll likely do some trail work for a while, then afterwards, do a ride.

Jeremy

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
yes I will feel guilty that I'm not in the working party(thanks to all you nice hard working volunteers) but I'm still going riding on Saturday there.My party should be there around 10am.Didn't ride last weekend so Tory and I need to ride.

Hope some of you join us.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
You should feel guilty going riding and all while some of us have to go to a Husky game wth our daughters. I'd almost rather they rode kwads. ;) :ugg:

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
the ride yesterday was fantastic.the trails were in great condition,dust was at a miminum and traction was premium.we even got alittle snow.when we started it was alittle cold and my hands were freezing but when we reached the T we took a quick break and all of never got cold again.we've riddin there alot this year and yesterday was the best.sorry you guys could'nt make it.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
so, did they get any measurable amount of rain over there? Do you know what trails they did maintenance on? Glad you had a good ride. Wish I could have come.

Jeremy

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
mostly survace rain with rain on the way.they put in fire pits in the juction campground.didn't see any trail maint.

Top Bottom