Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on the dog roast. First of all i apologise for bumping the burgers for dogs but this thing has grown into such a massive group that cooking for 60+ people makes it a bit more complicated than cooking for 10-12 of my buddies. The biggest challenge is getting enough grill surface to cook most of it all at once, last year it took me 1.5 hours to grill up the burgers because they take so much grill surface. This is why I switched to hot dogs - I can get lots more done at once and still have time to chat with everyone. Last year by the time I got done half the guys had already split. My intentions of the after ride dinner was for some bench racing and fun conversation by getting everyone together and my contribution to that is to provide the meat, buns, topping and cooking services. I enjoy it. OK, now you know why it's dogs-BIG ones and I'll have some cony sauce, pickles, onions, mustard and catsup and even some hotsuace for some bald weirdo. :moon:

Anything that you want to bring to potluck the meal to complement it will be great, chips, salads, desserts all are welcome but not required. I'm sure we'll have plenty to eat and all are invited to stay after to eat and then watch the Xr 100 mini bike races after dinner. :aj:

Last edited:

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
Hey wait a minute what about the lobster & spark plugs? You know I just joking there my little buddy. You can feed me your big hot dog anytime. :scream:

Napper

Last edited:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Sounds great! Burgers, dogs, it doesn't matter to me. I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first!

I have twelve dozen cookies to share, including a batch of the sugarless variety. It's hard to beat Busch Light, cookies, and coney dawgs after a long day of riding.

Oh, and don't forget that we are covered, just in case the grill gets low on gas............. :laugh:

http://dirtrider.net/forums3/attachment.php?postid=569779

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I gotta ask, where was that picture taken?!?!?

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I gotta ask, where was that picture taken?!?!? And who is the little kid behind you??? He probably goes to therapy now because he saw a grown man fueling a grill.

Whoops, double post. :confused:

Last edited:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Fred, we really appreciate your donation on the burger/dogs. We'll all be there to chip in a hand if it gets too much for ya...

Badgerman, thanks for the sugarless cookies! Can't wait to try 'em out! I'm still trying to adjust to my new way of having to eat, so any variety is great!

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
Damn It, this is driving me nuts, is it Friday yet. "Are we there yet?", "I gotta go pee!", oh sorry, thought I was somewhere else. Is it Friday yet, I'm gettin' sick of this working crap, I wanna go ride.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I'm sure that special blend of gasses burn a little too hot for proper grilling temps. More suited for lets say “Top fuel funny cars”
Fred any thing I can do to help out just let me know. Even If it just cleaning up afterwards.

Top Bottom