IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
$35 is it..

As it turns out... I'm staying home. My brother doesn't want to make the drive.. He's got other things he has to do and I don't want to drive it myself.

Bummer

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I wish I could pick you guys up. I am not going till 4am myself. Cheap. 35 per person, and no parking fee for the daily lot, got to be gone by dark!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Great day of racing. FINALLY met Oldguy, Spider and saw foxforks, but didn't really introduce ourselves to you. I was sitting next to Nikki when you came over.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Chili said:
Did DRN's resident hippie get a haircut yet? Friggin seniors nowadays :laugh:

Yes he did get a haircut :) Looks more like an oldguy than a creepy hippie :laugh:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The best track, and spectator race I have ever seen on the 4th of July race at Redbud. Perfect track and I did not get sunburned! MXGirl, the only other person I remember is Red? I would like to see the attendance, it seemed down, but not by much. That was funny seeing exactly where you guys were spectating, I do go to the same spot the last few times, 50 feet up track from your spot. The most track view, except running back and forth up top, been there done that. And we did get to see some good get offs in our area, again! I did miss what happened to Shane Sewell when he fell in front of the monster table? Marsack almost landed where you were sitting! Gene sure lost a bunch of weight, no more Sarges beef jerky? There was plenty of people liking my sons t-shirts he made for the race,Reed S#$^s, and then a picture of a rooster. He did miss going into the pits, them wristbands are good till noon. 3 liters of Jager put the wife down, and he ended up fighting his buddy, then his buddy got detained by the sheriff, till he sobered up. REDBUDDD, too bad its only once a year? This Saturday race was great, gives me time for my legs to rest! I never ran into the Michigan drn'ers up there? YZMAN missed my wife asleep during the second motos, who won?

Top Bottom