Saw Bowling for Columbine the other day

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Without getting political, what a waste of time. The sad part is that one of my buddies watched it and recommended it to me, the movie convinced him that those views are correct. IMHO it was completely one-sided and rediculous, I hope that someone else has the balls to produce a film showing the opposing point of views without stooping to Michael Moore's level. :|

Gunther

Jul 8, 2003
Well, since it's P.C. to not figure people need to be responsible, it's gotta be the firearms that are evil.

I'm getting where the only movies I'll watch have NRA members in them.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I still haven't watched it, but when I feel the need to get real pissed off at the left, I will.

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
I thought it started out as a decent movie, clever and entertaining, but real quick he turned it into his soapbox. It then became hard to watch whether you agree with him or not. What was weird is that he really didnt even have a point he kept contradicting himself.

check out this link
http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by XRpredator
I still haven't watched it, but when I feel the need to get real pissed off at the left, I will.

:thumb:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I've read some conservative reviews who were close to the project and they spoke about all the footage left out or twisted. There was one article (I think I read it on Worldnetdaily.com) about how his "Roger and Me" film where he did get an interview with the Ford executive but he never included it in the footage and made it seem like he was never granted an interview.

I do not mind left minded ideals but I dislike dishonesty (that goes for both sides).

Ivan

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
People dont kill people.

Guns kill people.

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
My guns will never kill anybody !

You can bust into my house and take my stuff, I still won't shoot.
Average police dept reaction time in my town is 3.5 minutes, I can wait that long.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
3.5 minutes? There could be a lot of bad hooey goin' on in that amount of time.

If you bust into my place, don't plan on getting back out.

Top Bottom