JeffK

Sep 9, 2001
I will be out at TNT this Saturday.. providing I can find my way. I have tried the website for directions but the site is dead. Can someone post some directions for coming from Greenville, SC... The shortest route if possible.. I have a gas guzzler :D

I'll be driving a red 4 runner and will be on a RMX 250 (brother's bike) and my friends will be on '02 CR250 and '00 XR400. Also may be out there on Sunday - if I can get a kitchen pass from the wife! Pray for rain on Friday.

JeffK

JeffK

Sep 9, 2001
Don thanks but I was looking for a cut thru from 26 instead of having to drive all the way down to Columbia. It looks like I can take 72 all the way to Chester then get on 97 towards I-77 ... anyone have any idea how far Brown Road is from that point so I know when to start looking for it?

Thanks
Jeff

JeffK

Sep 9, 2001
Truespode... somehow I didn't see your post until it was too late.. any idea how far to Brown Road once I get on 97? I don't want to drive by it and end up making circles..

Thanks Ivan
Jeff

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Brown Rd. comes in at an angle. Look for a couple of mobile homes. There was also a road sign (for Brown Rd. not TNT), the last time I was there.

wrench

JeffK

Sep 9, 2001
Does anybody know if TNT will even be open on Saturday? The website seems to be down and I don't have the phone numbers.. My original post said pray for rain to keep the dust down... never underestimate the power of prayer.. Looks like its gonna rain all weekend...but I'm still going if they will be open.

Maybe someone has the phone number handy?
Jeffk

Top Bottom