Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
This is a message from geom22 at DRN Forums ( http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/index.php ). The DRN Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email geom22, you can use this online form:
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&userid=57198

OR, by email:
mailto:george_makaya22@yahoo.de

This is the message:

Reply me urgent

Address: Rue de mercediz, zone 4
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.
Email:george_makaya1@yahoo.fr

My Dear,
I am George Makaya from Cote D'ivoire Republic, I am the only child of my late parent. With deep respect,I want to request your hand for assistance in Business Establishment of U.S$8.Million in your country.This money belonged to my late father who was a crude oil dealer businessman. He died few months ago after he return from Business conference in Dubai UAE organised by OPEC. According to doctors report he was poisoned. Before he died in the hospital he called me beside his sick bed as the only child and told about some of his secrete belongings among which was a metalic trunk BOX containing the huge some of USA $6 MILLION DOLLARS seald very well, the box he deposited it into a Security & Property Care Deposit Company here in cote d'ivoire without letting the security company know that the box was containing money instead he told the Security Company that it was containing valuable property for family treasure. According to my late father, the reason why he deposited the box containing the money into the Security Company is because the Security company have Representatives in Europe Country so that he can ask them latter to help him Transfer the BOX to any of their Representative in Europe where he can travel to collect it because he wanted to use the Money to establish Investment over there before he was poisoned to death, He told me that due to the War in my country that the Government will not allow any of the bank here to transfer the huge money out of our country that was why he decided to use the means of the Security Company to transfer the box to Europe. He said that why he refuse to tell the company about the real money in the box is to prevent any one to brake the box and steal the money also so that they will be able to transport the box. according to him it was a late friend of him who was a Minister in our Country that gave him the idear because the Person have used the same means to transfer huge money out of the country during the regime of late Gen.Robert Geui through security company. he also told me where he hide the documents of deposit of the box with the security company in the under ground of his mansion house and he advice me to look for a good person who will help me to invest the money in a well political stable Country abroad because he do not want me to be killed by family members because of this money. My objective of contacting you is for you to help me to claim the box from the security company and make good arrangement to bring the box to your country so that i can come over to invest the money with your help as my business oversear/ guidian. I am willing to compensate you greathly if you can agree to help me. If you wish, We can negotiate your Commision for assisting me before we continue. Please reply me urgently for futher details.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely Yours
George Makaya

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
He's been banned.... trying to determine how it's being done, ie; someone who just logs on and uses the internal mail system, or (doubtful) something automated.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
biglou said:
I got one. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me...

It's probably a pretty big box Lou, so it might take two of us to carry it. Wanna split it with me? :rotfl:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Wow, perfect timing with the holiday's so close. Not to mention you get to help someone from Cote D'ivoire Republic. Poor George, hope you can help him out.

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
I got one of the boxes. When I opened it three monkeys, seven Watusi tribesmen, Donny Osmond, and the Mormon Tabernable Choir hopped out, did a Reader's Digest version of Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat , kicked me in the jimmy, snatched up my pet llamas- Lorenzo and Fernando, jumped out the window and disappeared.

I'm still standing in a puddle of my own urine.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Dude could you give a little more detail? :rotfl:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Vampyrz said:
I got one of the boxes. When I opened it three monkeys, seven Watusi tribesmen, Donny Osmond, and the Mormon Tabernable Choir hopped out, did a Reader's Digest version of Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat , kicked me in the jimmy, snatched up my pet llamas- Lorenzo and Fernando, jumped out the window and disappeared.

I'm still standing in a puddle of my own urine.

That's hilarious :rotfl:

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
Cote D'Ivoire is the Republic of the Ivory Coast a former french colony. In West Africa just down the road some from Nigeria. All these dodgy scam emails come from West Africa. As soon as you see bad english and a West African address know that its a scam.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Mine come like regular clock work. about every three months, I find out ANOTHER relative died, and left me 11 million dollars. Oh, but they need some info for me to claim it...............

Now to make it fun, give them a name from a tomb stone. don't forget the address either. Yeah, I did that.........marcie Penrod, born 1892, died, 1946

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
This is funny, I think I know the fellow in question. I lived in Abidjan from 98-2000. There was a "black" money scam from Liberia running on the streets of Abidjan for every expat American sap that would fall for the plan.

Vampyrz, I opened that d*mn box one day also. :laugh:

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
D Lafleur said:
Vampyrz, I opened that d*mn box one day also. :laugh:

And ya'll thought I made that excrement up!

BTW...anyone seen my llamas? It's getting cold here at night. :(

Top Bottom