crkid33

Jun 20, 2007
i think this is in the right section but anywho im getting ready to buy a bike but i dont have all the money. the owner said that they could give me a recite( thats spelled wrong) of however much i payed for it. they live less than an hour away so do you think this is a good idea to put down money or is it a good way to get scammed???

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If you make a deposit with the intention of paying it in full in a few days or something, the seller will usually hold the bike. I ask for 10%. If you need longer than a few days, I would just wait until you have the cash and see if it's still available, as someone probly doesn't want to wait on you and miss the chance to cash in from someone else. People may have good intentions, but sell it from under you when someone waves some cash in front of them.

CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
Joe has a good point, I waved some cash and got the bike I Have now. It wasn't for sale, the owner refuse to sell his only love. So I asked " if he WAS going to sell it, how much " He told me the price, I showed the money, bike was mine........ Why not save up the money, who knows, somthing better may come along.....

crkid33

Jun 20, 2007
yea you have a good point crash. thats what im going to do. i just wanted some input on my situation, thanks for the input you guys

Top Bottom