MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Well, I just realized with the young people and the old people on this site, that some of us young people (nothing against older guys....more ridding for you:p ) will not be able to make it out till, like the last 2 days! Anyone else in the same boat?:eek:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Just tell her with all the classes and tech stuff going on it will be just like school. Only out doors! ;)

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
I know, Its like the first few days when schools starts..."we dont need no education, Hey teacher leave them kids alone" *MoO continues to hum*

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Schools really n problem for me, the parents have no problem with missing some days. But, transportation is an issue. My parents hve to work, and I will be 2 moths short of a liscense. I am really close to getting a friend that is not a member to break down and go. He really wants to, we just have no good vehicle to brong there.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I'm definately in the same boat. Except with me being so far away, there's no way I'll be able to make it. My grades can't really afford for me to miss much, because make up work sucks. Besides, the football coaches will probably think of some reason why we need to be there that Saturday :( :( .

I wish Spodefest was sometime between late May and early Augus. :( :think :(

Aug 6, 2000
Well I asked my mom again and she said no. I tried talking to her about it but its not looking good. At this rate I might just have better luck sneaking out and going, when I get back I'll take my punishment :o

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Try the barter system,do something REALLY big for HER that requires SACRIFICE and responsibility on your part :think.She might then realize how important it is to you!
Then again, I don't have kids yet so I could be completely wrong,just trying to help. Good luck!!!

ps. I would NOT do the deal with it when I return option:)

Top Bottom