CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Scored big on E***

My latest obsession has been streetbikes, specifically Ducati's. Not that I have a streetbike, I don't, or rather ...didn't. I confess, after taking the MSF course last weekend (which was really fun BTW), I've been obsessively lurking in streetbike forums & cycletrader when I'm suposed to be working. Then I hurry home & surf the sites some more. Good thing to - cause I got very familiar w/ market values. I checked out E-BA* last night around 10pm & saw a really unbelievable deal on a NEW 2003 Ducati Monster 1000Sie. The "buy it now" price was $7500 and there were 0 bids. This bike is over 11k MSRP Being a cautious person I thought "wow, l think I should go for it, but let me think about it to be sure". I went out to a buddy's place for a few beers & by the time I got home it was already mine in my mind. So I went to bed planning to call the guy in the morning. After 2 min. on the pillow I turned to Amanda & said "if I wait till tomorrow & someone buys it, I'll be so pi$$3d at myself :bang: ... I better do it now." Good thing too - I scored an awesome bike for around 2k under dealer cost! It'll be a week or two b/f I recieve it (shipped from a dlr in SC), but I'll post some proud pics ASAP!!! Yes, I'm very excited! :)

Attachments

• M1000Sie_1.jpg
    M1000Sie_1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
:nod: Very cool, I want a sterrt bike, but think im gonna buy a kit and build me a Bobber..

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Here's a pic

Here's a pic. Added another pic up top. Obviously this is a stock photo since I don't have possession of the bike yet.

Thanks Gomer! I could have it all broke in and halfway to the 6000 mile service by the time you get here! You're butt sure would be sore riding from Charleston to L.A. though! :moon:

Attachments

• M1000Sie_2.jpg
    M1000Sie_2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Just got in from riding with a couple buddies. You gotta love So Cal nights.

Let me know if you ever want do a Big Bear ride.

street or dirt

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
You just wanna "use" it to pick up chicks!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I believe Peter Egan of Cycle World bought the sister bike.

Top Bottom