FLBob

Jun 4, 2001
Are those things bio-degradeable? I haven't seen them around much lately, maybe because there hasn't been much mud lately (Florida H/S and enduros), but I have questioned whether we should be littering up the woods and grazing areas with them. What would happen to a cow if it ate one? I would guess a polar bear would be smarter than a cow and not eat them.:confused:

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
I seem to remember seeing/hearing about someone that did both. Ran a few tear-offs over roll-offs. That way, the tear-offs would take the brunt of the start-first turn roost, and from there the roll-offs would take over. Supposed to be a little easier, but not quite sure as to how fun it would be to fix up the goggles to take 'em both.:think

RipNRoll

Dec 14, 2006
In answer to your question regarding the combined roll off tear off they are available from Rip N Roll Systems based in the U.K. Who are the only company that can supply this product due their world wide patent.
The system indeed offers opticall clarity over longer races and wetter conditions due to the combination roll off tear off. Also very simple to set up.

Top Bottom