jlgedge03

Oct 11, 2003
hey dudes! any yall ever tried the sdg TALL seat??? how much does it lift you up compared to stock? is there a better seat on the market or is this cool? thanks : )

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i tried one and was not happy- foam too soft and degrades very easilly and is not much taller either. subsequently i tried the tall "ceet" and "guts" foams on both my bikes and was very happy

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
The one on my KX defenatly isn't soft. It was almost as hard as a KTM seat when new. Now that the hassle of getting it is over (took about 6 months) it's been a great seat. It isn't much taller than the stocker. Maybe 1".

Jeremy

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I got a One Industries complete seat for my CR. Just the standard height. I was pretty happy with it, although I had to modify the mounting brackets a little to get it to fit good. I drilled the holes just slightly bigger, and loosened the nuts and re-tightened them until I got them in a better position. I think the One Industries seat, is really an SDG base with their seat cover, I'm not really sure.

Zuki

Apr 23, 2003
I have a SDG tall seat for my RM..... Love it, great firmness and comfort. It's about 1-1 1/2 taller than stock. I highly recommend one. People that take my bike for a spin always comment on how they love the seat.

Steven

x2fast

Oct 1, 2003
I use a Moose seat by SDG....the tall is about 1" taller. I have run it for about 6 months and the foam has started to soften up a little bit.

Top Bottom