Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Vote!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Yes. They're a good thing - they work well.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
No.

Overkill and ugly.

Dewster

Feb 4, 2002
Not sure about he MX community but in the Enduro world, I've found them to be more of an additional maintenace item than anything else. They really hold alot of gunk up under there.

No.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
They're for people that don't know enough not to blast their fork seals with the power washer.

Is that us? :ohmy:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
In my opinion they are a must have here in the red dirt of Stillwater. I never got more than 6 months out of a set of seal before they were puking oil everywhere.

But this bike is going to California to be ridden by people who have a shop full of tools and probably won't have the bike long enough to go through a set of seals anyway.

So my vote is NO.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I'm not voting at this time but keep in mind most of the people I know who ride off road out here only wash their bikes about 3 times a year lol. (unless they are just cleaning so they can open up the motor or something. If the bike was like my KTM I'd vote yes with stock seals, no idea how the stockers hold up on the honda. I can't imagine too many people in SoCal would vote for them, seals just don't see that much abuse down here.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
I would hate to trade the forks suppleness for some perception of durability, heck, as it is not a 4st you are going to need something to fuss with...

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Seal Savers, No.

Forkslyck, YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom