Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Fellow DRNers, I have spent the better part of the day using search and that leads me to the title of the thread :thumb:

Search - See it there in the upper righthand corner .. Yea, right under the banner ad. That baby is your friend. It is amazing what can be found with a bit of ingenuity. Try advanced search ... it is like that Japanese Chef on steroids, it can slice and dice information in any form you want.

I have found all SORTS of cool information today rummaging around in the forgotten threads of the past.

As a matter of fact I just found a pile of information on Moab and shot a PM to Rodzilla with a question about a post.

This isn't to say that new insight isn't valuable, but we have a ton of info already compiled if you are willing to spend a few minutes opening the old boxes in storage.

Thanks Okie for making it so EASY to find information. :thumb: Now if I could just organize my desk as well ... :ugg:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
mx547 said:
must be raining there too. :ohmy:

:laugh: Naw, I just got up real early and worked on the computer until about 12, got my wheel stops anchored down in the trailer and then the rain hit .... back on the computer.

It was cold (low 50's) and a 15~20 MPH wind out of the NW. Sux ... what happened to spring? The bluebonnets are shivering!

I have been on this crazy mission to locate at least one member in every state. It has been fun to search through the past ... I will have to clean the dust out of my computer though.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
MrLuckey said:
Suggestions to use the 'search' function have been posted before Tony. Please do a search first :laugh:

Bite me :moon:

XRPredatater said:
50's is cold? I'd search for some long underwear, Nancy!

It was almost 80 on Friday .... see above! :flame:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Seriously, when you are going to post a question, you should consider if it's likely a question that's been asked before. Do you think you are the first to ask "What chest protector shouold I buy? There are very few questions that have not been asked and answered many, many times. Searching will return a LOT of good info.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
MrLuckey said:
Suggestions to use the 'search' function have been posted before Tony. Please do a search first :laugh:

I've been searching for my damn glasses for about an hour now, :| what did he say??? :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom