whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
KDUB did it! And in style, what a lead? The audio was reporting some deep ruts, no rain, and some really vicious whoops. Some arena cross at 11, the Seattle race will air at 4 and 5 pm cst on speed! And Dungey sealed the deal, our new 2010 Supercross champ, Very nice job indeed. And in the record books alongside McGrath, A double WOW! Vintage Bob

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
And in the lites, Canard's 11th place finish pretty much takes him out of it. In the last race, Canard would have to win, Weimer would have to get 0 points, and Hahn would have to finish 3rd or worse for Canard to win the West.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
What a brutal track. I would have sworn I saw the floor of the stadium a couple of times in the 450 class. Dungey will make a good champion, very nice job to get there. And the number 1 plate ceremony was actually respectable and went seemingly well! About time and thank you AMA! 1 of the blabber mouths brought up a point about American racers not taking the extra risk, in order to be blistering fast, and sometimes crash violently? Or something to this effect. I have read in some other places lately, concern in slowing the top guys down a tad, so they do not have violent crashes or what? Who decides what too fast is? Ryan V. raced to crash? He could have, and should have, and even may have? Pure gibberish. Kdub looked like he has done this his entire life. Awesome job on that track. Kdub has raced as much as McGrath they claimed? Wonder how many times Hill has re-cracked his ribs this year now? He should have slowed down that 1 time? The kids was a great race also. Weimer did a great job. Another Michigan alumni grabs a win, Tickle was on a mission. Stupid circle racing cars interrupted some prime coverage, and fowled the rest of the programming up. Like it was some earth shattering news or something? It will air again. Vintage Bob

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Yah, napcar interruppted the friggin lites race. Why can't they scroll that stuff across the bottom of the screen? I know for a fact that anyone that was watching the napcar race was asleep before the race ended anyway.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
That track was crazy cool...something I think about a lot: They continue to build longer, bigger scarier jumps, yet the best racing happens in the whoops and in the turns, the only thing the jumps have done so far is create a few scary Kodak moments and increased the Asterix medical crew staff...Jumper Cross.

Top Bottom