oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Finally my favorite rider is back on the bike

PRACTICE011copy.jpg

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Glad to see Eric back on the bike, how'd the arm feel? As far as the shot, nothing wrong with it from a technical point of view, kind of a static shot though.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
His arm felt good but he has no endurance physically- of course it was 88* out and humid. His lap times are only about 10 seconds off last seasons and the track was very hardpacked, rutted, and coverred with dry dirt that was like riding on marbles- very little traction. If we ever get some rain they will eventually groom the track I hope

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I like the second one much better, there is more "implied" action with the roost off the back tire. With track conditions like you mentioned it's very difficult to get interesting corner shots as the rider always looks like he's at a dead stop. I also tend to shoot most of my corner stuff and about 90% of my moto stuff withe the camera turned vertically as it give yous more room to frame the rider very tightly. Of course the vertical grip makes that much easier and may be a worthy upgrade unless you are very serious about upgrading the body in short order.

Top Bottom