Secret Santa Cancelled-Please Read.

B

biglou

Sorry folks, but there's nothing I could do. The elves union has picked the worst time of the year to go on strike, claiming unfair wages, sweatshop hours, lack of competitive benefits, multiple OSHA violations, etc. The list goes on and on. :confused:

Just kidding of course! If you don't receive your SS assignments by sometime tomorrow afternoon, shoot me an email. Most assignments will be coming via email. I think I have everyones address. If not, I'll send them via PM.

Remember:
  • Have fun!
  • Be creative!
  • Have fun!
  • It really is the thought that counts with this group. So, put some thought into your recipient's gift!
  • Have fun!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Playing Santa will be fun. Ho ho ho!! :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Can't wait to go shopping for ******************* (its a Secret, I could tell you but then I'd have to..........yanna how it is.) :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by oldguy
Thanks Lou
And to whoever gets the one year supply of colon blow from Zio-ENJOY:)

Isn't Zio into saving money this year? Let's hope it isn't used!! :scream:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
To the recipient of my gift:

You'd better like it... or else. I know where you live now. :p muwahahahahahaha!!! *evil minion cackle*

B

biglou

I've got one late player if anyone else wants to join in. Do it SECRETLY by PM'ing me or emailing me at work so you remain anonymous! Don't forget your address and gift ideas if you want to join in.

Also, got a great email yesterday. "My secret santa just called me at work and asked me for gift ideas." lol That's good stuff! :thumb:

Top Bottom