Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I just got back from picking out a gift for ???????????............... :debil: 

"One for You and One for Me"    :yeehaw:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Getting me an XL Fox 360 jersey would be nice Pred. :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm done. As soon as I get my shipment my lucky elf will have his or her gift from Santa.

Ho Ho Ho, I love Christmas.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
:yeehaw: I like what I am getting for ??????????so much, that I talked my wife into getting one for me for Xmass!! :flame:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hmmmmmmm ;)

Sounds like Zoomer fully understands my philosophy of "one for you and one for me".   

:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I haven't gotten anything for my lucky SS receiver yet...I"m still clueless...

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl
I haven't gotten anything for my lucky SS receiver yet...I"m still clueless...

Squeak, didn't you get some ideas from Lou's email??  Want some help with suggestions?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Unfortunately I did not really get any ideas in my e-mail...

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Speedy was my Secret Santa Elf. he he he. So I am going shopping for....................................... ???????????????????????????. :confused:

Mully

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I've already got ------- picked out for ---------. Now I just have to go get it this weekend and send it out. :thumb:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I have to apologize to two people as I am leaving for Romania today and won't be able to get my (and Red's) SS stuff until I get back the week of Christmas. So two people please be patient!! Sorry for the delay!

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
I just went straight to the source and asked my SS recipient what the heck he wanted, I'm not going to play this, "gosh, I wonder who got me the bike shaped fruitcake" crap this year. Last year the 'elf' or whatever ya want to call him never knew who got him the leg warmers and the Yani X-mas DVD set, or the Dolly Parton beer mug, this year I'm going to the front door and dragging the guy out to the snow and rubbing his face in it until he tells me what he wants. I might even hang around and piss off his neighbors with made up stuff about his / our college days. Damm, this is going to be a great Christmas!!! :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
That's the holiday sprit Whyze. Merry Crap-miss.

Top Bottom