scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Its never a good idea to post directions to a riding area on an open forum if you don't know if riding there is legal. Its very possible it may be a place where locals ride, and nobody bothers them, but by drawing attention to the area, and most likely more people heading to try it out, the area will quickly become crowded. That will draw attention from neighbors and law enforcement, and most likely the area will start to be patrolled.

If you are to find the owners, and find out its a safe LEGAL place to ride, then its worth letting people know where it is. In the meantime, if you are looking for information about it, just post a very general description of where it is. Somebody who rides there and knows how safe it is will recognize it and most likely respond.

I have seen many "safe" riding areas shut down because of word getting out and the area getting too popular/crowded. If you can edit your post, I would just recomend taking out the directions on how to get there. If the work was recently done, somebody will know where you mean and be able to reply. But leaving the post the way it is makes the title of this post false, it is no longer a secret area.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
:cool: I hope you find the information you are looking for, and hopefully, you will have a new place to ride. I'm not from that area, so can't give any information on riding down there, but I know around me in North Jersey, we have lost many riding areas because of word getting out and people coming from all over to ride. I didnt want to see that happen to the area you found.

Top Bottom