E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Randy B (E-Ticket) and Susan P (The Ant) are on the road from Portland, OR down to race in the Elsinore Grand Prix.

Looking forward to seein'/racin' with the SoCal Crew! :yeehaw:

Cheers! - RandyB

Cell Phone: (503) 701-2784

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Randy.

Be sure to pack your rain gear. :scream: We are expecting rain on Sat and maybe Sunday.

What day are you guys riding? What classes and #'s.

I think Thumbs and I are the only Crew members riding this year.

Will be good to see ya again. :thumb:

Terry,,,Ol'89r

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
It would be great to know what race, class and time everyone is racing like Ol89er said so that we can watch you guys race and cheer you on. Lets here the info from althose that are racing. Ol89er are you racing this year?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
BTW: dont forget your plate numbers too if you guys have them. Its hard to keep track of whos who when you have 100's of red, green, blue and orange bikes.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
If it rains tonight and my sons 11 AM soccer game is called off I may run out and sign up at 6AM. for the 125 class. Otherwise the timing just won't work out for me ths year. On Sunday I have a Enduro Desert race. Good luck if I don't see you.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Boodac
It would be great to know what race, class and time everyone is racing Ol89er are you racing this year?

Yes Rich.

I'm riding Sat at 1:00 in the Legends class, plate #1. And Sun at 12:00 in the over 50 exp. class. Plate #39.

Hope to see ya there. :thumb:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Terry: Saw you racing the Legend class on Saturday. Way to go! I was even more impressed with that 74 year old guy racing. I only hope I can continue to ride let alone race to that age.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey Rich.

Sorry I missed ya. Where were you watching from?

I stepped off on the first lap, remounted in about 10th place. Worked up to 5th. Arms turned to noodles on the last lap. Finished 6th.

Saw Thumbs after his race. He had problems with his throttle sticking. Don't know where he finished.

Ol'89r

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I was at the big jump in the back section. I had to work on Sunday so I missed that days excitement. KTMboy was sounding like he was going to be out there to see you guys on Sunday. So lets here it guys how did you all do? Since I didnt race it I might as well live it through you guys.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Ok that and the 250s were the biggest class. Probably the best classes to watch too since they had the most crashes and such.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Sunday, over 50 Exp. class.

They started the over 35 & 40 Experts in front of us and let all of us go in one big group. Major traffic jam in the first turn at the end of Main St.

Had a pretty good ride until the last couple of laps when my arms turned into over cooked linguini. Crashed hard enough on the last lap to bend my front end. Limped in for 6th.

I guess I should start training a little sooner then one week before the race next time. :confused:

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

Ol'89r

Last edited:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
At least you finished. Thats more than I can say for a few others I saw on Saturday that ended walking their bikes back to their trucks.

Top Bottom