seeking out you Southern Indiana riders

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Any of you wanna get together soon and head to Little Egypt? I don't wanna go by myself. It's 1-2 hours from Evansville and its a great time! they have trails and an ok track. I'm no expert mind you...just a comical ******* who loves riding anywhere anytime
Let me know
Matt

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
oh yeah...forgot to mention....720 acres and $10...8 am-7pm...saturday or sunday

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
I'm in! I should be getting my new bike this weekend. When were you thinking of heading down? Next weekend sound good?

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Sounds good to me...if weather permitting of course. You wanna roll separate or roll together and split gas to get there? You getting a KTM? Sweet bike! anyway...reply sucka!haha
Mc-G

P.S....I just got a truck by the way! I little ranger...but the bike fits. I can actually get two in there if I need to
I'm going this weekend too...I love that place!

N

notregistered

hey well were is thespot at like can you give me directions becuase i live in new albany indiana and i dont have any were to go besides little private fields that always get broke up by cops..........stupied cops

exempt

May 21, 2006
Where is little egypt? Cause I live in southern IL, basically in between Terre Haute and Vincennes on the Illinois side of the river.

Top Bottom