Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Here's a few pics from the Friday DRN ride at Lake Elsinore, California. Beautiful weather prevailed, temps in the 70 - 80's, and everybody went home in one piece.

Attachments

• drnelsinorefri.jpg
    drnelsinorefri.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 179

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Seein' as you are in the first one, I'll guess that that's the one the OldMan took. Apparently, we were right to ask him just how early in the morning he starts drinkin'!! ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Seein' as you are in the first one, I'll guess that that's the one the OldMan took. Apparently, we were right to ask him just how early in the morning he starts drinkin'!! ;)

Great shots Tony. That was a pretty good shot by you too LT.:eek: Just remember what they say about 'paybacks'.:p

I had a great time. Was able to do more than three laps without needing oxygen. (Note to self, gotta start getting in shape for these things BEFORE the entrys come out.);)

Dad. Was fun chasing you guys. Was too tired to do anything with you once I caught you though.

By the way Dad, get ready, Corona trail ride coming up SOON. MX'ers Verses Trail Spodes.

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
That was a page out of your playbook Ol'89r - wait 'til they're tired and then go ride! :confused:

Sure, I'd love to have a Corona with you, I'll bring the limes! :p

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by MXDad
That was a page out of your playbook Ol'89r - wait 'til they're tired and then go ride! :confused:

Dad. That has to do with that Old age and treachery thing, sorry, can't rememer the rest.

Top Bottom