Sept 16th and 17th AGP race at NA Warhorse Canceled!

Dale@AGP

Jun 4, 2006
Sept 16th and 17th AGP race at NA WarHorse Canceled!

Regrettably, we’re canceling this weekends Atlantic Grand Prix race at North American WarHorse because of a scheduling conflict with the District 6 race at RAUSCH CREEK.

Unfortunately when we rescheduled and moved the event from Thunder Ridge in New Berlin NY to North American WarHorse, we had not taken into consideration the District 6 Hare Scrambles race scheduled at Rausch Creek.

While we could have gone on and ran our event this weekend, the general feeling here at AGP is that it WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR THE SPORT!

Both events would suffer greatly with much lower attendance and this would not be a good for the sport we all love.

To everyone that has come out and supported the AGP series, I’m sincerely sorry about canceling this weekend’s event, but I’m doing this because when we started this series our goal was to promote the best cross country series in the Northeastern United States. For all those of you that have supported the Atlantic Grand Prix Series I sure you would all agree that we’ve done just that.

Our next event will be our AMA National Hare Scrambles in Eagleswood NJ which is scheduled for the weekend of October 14th and 15th. This event as always will be spectacular. Again this year we will be offering a $2500 cash purse and I promise you that this event will be bigger and better then ever.

Then on October 28th and 29th we’ll be running a new and never used before location in Little Egg Harbor Township NJ. This too will be the same high quality event that you’ve all come to expect from Atlantic Grand Prix Series.

In the coming days and weeks we’ll be announcing some really exciting news for 2007. We recently completed our 2007 schedule which I’m sure is going to make a lot of riders real happy. We’ve signed a bunch of really great sponsors for 2007 and there will be a major announcement soon on which companies are coming on board with race contingencies program for 2007. We also have a bunch of new locations for 2007 and I believe everyone will agree we have some of the best courses in the country.

Again my sincere apologies, but we’re only doing the right thing and again I’d like to thank everyone that has supported the AGP series in 2006.

Dale Freitas
Director of the Atlantic Grand Prix series.

P.S. If you haven’t checked out the AtlanticGrandPrix.com website yet, then you really don’t know what you’re missing. We have what we believe to be THE BEST NATIONAL OFF-ROAD NEWS, POWERSPORTS INDUSTRY NEWS and VIDEO on web! Visit out website today at http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com and scroll down the page for Atlantic Grand Prix National News. Make sure to BOOKMARK IT because you’ll want to keep coming back for more.

Top Bottom