BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
Within about the past month I've really gotten into this band. I bought "Beneath the Remains, "Arise" and "Chaos A.D." Way good stuff! Plus, the title track off "Arise" is the first song in Crusty 2. :aj:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Brought back memories of long hair and no worries, right on HAHAHA :aj:
Rick

bud

Jun 29, 1999
Saw em live on their arise ( i think) tour... must be nearly 10 years ago. Awesome show, see them live if they're still around

B

biglou

ROOTS! BLOODY ROOTS!!!! :whiner: Brings a tear to my eye, sniff. Takes me back to my younger, hairier days....

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
How did I know I'd find you in this thread lou ;)
Takes me back to my younger, hairier days....
I don't know about you Lou, but I've got more hair in more places than I've ever had. :eek:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Pick up the Roots album, IMHO it's the best.

Max Cavaldera went to Soulfly and was replaced with a new singer.. They're still good, but definitely different.

NukEmAll

Mar 11, 2001
Ahhh man I LOVE Sepultura AND SoulFly! They kick soooo much ass. IMHO Max Cavalera has the most awesome voice ever. Man, everywhere I drive I have this **** cranked up as loud as it will go on my system in my Jeep :p . Pretty much every one of their songs are awesome, but my favorites include:

Sepultura:
-Against
-Anticop
-Arise
-Attitude
-Biotech is Godzilla
-Born Stubborn
-Chaos A.D.
-Cut Throat
-Lobotomy
-Nomad
-Propaganda
-Revolt
-Roots Bloody Roots
-Rumors
-Sepulnation
-Slave New World
-Symptom of the Universe
-Territory
-Unconcious
-Who Must Die

I am not going to even list my fav SoulFly songs because there are too many. Anyways... Rock On :aj:

SirReel

Aug 23, 2001
Sepultura was awesome. I remember seeing them on the Chaos A.D. tour and almost couldn't get in. I had an eye doctor appointment earlier that day and they had to dialate (sp?) so I went with huge pupils. The doorman wasn't gonna let me in because he thought I was on acid. "Man look at your eyes, you're trippin your a$$ off".. :scream: . Well, after much debate, I got in and what a show! Beneath the Remains is still one of my favorite recordings and has a permanent spot in the changer... :aj:

Top Bottom