dmsmith14

Jul 20, 2000
This is it. The wait is over and the time to race is just around the corner. So who is planning on hitting this event? What are you riding?

This should be a fun event with most or all new trails. Plan on getting your picture taken by Racedaypix.com. We should be covering every race this season for the magazine and the website too. Or just get a great shot of yourself at the race for the mantle. I look forward to seeing you all at the races

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Hey David,
I'll be there working the event. Are you riding this one or photographing?
We have a 12 mi. course laid out with some excellent trails. Some open fire roads with tight woods single track connecting them and 2 river crossings.
See ya there.

dmsmith14

Jul 20, 2000
KDXfile,

I'll be working and racing. sounds difficult but I will have someone shoot pix while I race, and then I will finish and sell shots when it is over. I will get there Saturday and I would like to find some good places to set up and shoot that are not too far from the start/finish area.

I hope this weather holds out through the weekend and it should an absolute perfect time for racing. Some of us got together and rode yesterday and it was perfect. You willhave to check out the new equipment set up in the trailer when I get there. It should be finished this week with all of the gear permanently mounted in the trailer. This should be a life saver for me.

DavidRehm

Aug 6, 2001
dmsmith14, where do you train in Ga?

This will be my 1st H/S. I ride enduros. I ride a 2001 wr250f. I'm hoping to ride well and not get hurt my 1st H/S. I don't have a clue what to expect.

dmsmith14

Jul 20, 2000
David,
There are a few fun places to train in GA. One of my favorite is early morning rides in Houston Valley in North GA. Whissenhut has some good trails too. But you have to get there early early to beat the flock of four wheelers that will invade the turf. I just went to Motocross country club near Newnan(sp?) and they had a pretty fun little three mile loop. Run that one 10 times and you would get a workout.

Lately I have been riding more and more motocross, and I must tell you that has helped the most. By the way how did you do in the event?

trattoria141

Oct 18, 2007
Hi I'm new on this site so if somebody cuold help find some information how do i start racing enduro end were sould i go. I have a crf450x 05' and I love to ride and i done it in my home town Brasil for 5 years. Thank you!!!
leo

Top Bottom