Setting up Minnesota Ride for summer!!

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen figured for the MN riders here we could plan a group ride. And what place better to hold it then the heartland of ATV paradise. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of riding in Northern Minnesota it is a blast, no one who has left this area has ever had anything bad to say.

So what i would like to know is if anyone is interested and what date(s) would be the best for you to make it?

Also what do you ride (be it quad or bike) and what type of riding do you like to do. (tracks, hills, scenic, jumps) so i can plan the trails that would suit you guys the best.

also how far can ya go on a tank of gas? i know i can probably squeeze 2-3 hours of hard rding out of my bike. or around 40-60 miles.

and as for acomidations my house is 3 miles off the main trails. there is a campground right down the road from me, i can set anyone up with a campground spot (but i would need to know a date) also for anyone that wan't to ride the 4th of july weekend the town hold an amazing fireworks show and a streetdance. they close off one of the main streets and have a bunch of bands and beer and a whole lot of stuff. great fun. also i can hold around 5-6 people at my house.

we would be taking off from my house and swinging by the campground (to pick anyone staying there up) and hit the trails and get done around 5-5:30 then do whatever. there is a gas station w/ 91 octane gas non-oxy. plenty of hills, a small track (one 4 wheeler wide) but there is a Motocross track (45 min drive)

if anyone is interested please post here or e-mail me at dlock458@hotmail.com

my name is Danny

hope to get a bunch of guys up here from here and www.everything2stroke.com as well. :cool:

Top Bottom