Seville SX Tonight!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
The World Supercross 125 class will air tonight at 8pm Eastern time on ESPN2.

The 250's are on Sunday at 1pm Eastern.

Woohoo! :aj:

Dec. 6 2004 THQ WORLD SUPERCROSS GP (125 CC)
SEVILLA, SPAIN 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Dec. 7 2004 THQ WORLD SUPERCROSS GP (250CC)
THQ WORLD SUPERCROSS GP
SEVILLA, SPAIN 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm

Last edited:

biglou

Provided, of course, that the World Series of Poker, or the Women's Division 1A Collegiate Backgammon Tournament, or the National 3rd Grade (7-8 y/o) Spelling Bee doesn't go long... :moon:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
Originally posted by BigLou
Provided, of course, that the World Series of Poker, or the Women's Division 1A Collegiate Backgammon Tournament, or the National 3rd Grade (7-8 y/o) Spelling Bee doesn't go long... :moon:
they actually had a scrabble tournament on a couple weeks ago.

biglou

I saw that listed. Personally, I can't see why ESPN doesn't cash in on the "cool factor" of dirtbikes and even show reruns of races past. Heck, I just watched Bar To Bar 2002 and 2003 a couple weeks ago, and realised a couple things-One, I forgot how much drama there really has been in the last couple seasons, and two, I forgot who won most races and found myself excited to watch them again and rooting for riders to win! On another note, "World Series of Poker"? It was on the other day at the gym. I figure, if you're smokin cigarettes (really) while your participating in your "sport", it ain't a sport! Although one of the other members said he enjoyed watching it and that it was actually quite interesting after I verbally beat it down... oops! :laugh:

Did You ever notice that when you have TV covarage the LIVE web cast doesnt work?

KXTodd

Subscriber
Wow! What a mess that race was, that's the worse I've seen except maybe the Canadian motocross race last year.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
GO Suzuki!!! Who would have thought there would be 4 Suzukis in the top 7 at any event???

That race looked like Truespode and I at the local series.

mxer842

Subscriber
who says suzukis are not reliable? congrats to daryl hurley and paul lindsey they have come along way in a few years

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
That was absolutely crazy!!!!
Definately not used to seeing riders having both of their legs out walking over the jumps!!!
I cant believe they even had the race.

ScottYZ250

Lifetime Sponsor
That was rediculous, yet impressive. Metal Mulisha on the podium, sweet!