JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
The World Supercross 125 class will air tonight at 8pm Eastern time on ESPN2.

The 250's are on Sunday at 1pm Eastern.

Woohoo! :aj:

Dec. 6 2004 THQ WORLD SUPERCROSS GP (125 CC)
SEVILLA, SPAIN 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Dec. 7 2004 THQ WORLD SUPERCROSS GP (250CC)
THQ WORLD SUPERCROSS GP
SEVILLA, SPAIN 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm

Last edited:
B

biglou

Provided, of course, that the World Series of Poker, or the Women's Division 1A Collegiate Backgammon Tournament, or the National 3rd Grade (7-8 y/o) Spelling Bee doesn't go long... :moon:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Provided, of course, that the World Series of Poker, or the Women's Division 1A Collegiate Backgammon Tournament, or the National 3rd Grade (7-8 y/o) Spelling Bee doesn't go long... :moon:

they actually had a scrabble tournament on a couple weeks ago.

B

biglou

I saw that listed. Personally, I can't see why ESPN doesn't cash in on the "cool factor" of dirtbikes and even show reruns of races past. Heck, I just watched Bar To Bar 2002 and 2003 a couple weeks ago, and realised a couple things-One, I forgot how much drama there really has been in the last couple seasons, and two, I forgot who won most races and found myself excited to watch them again and rooting for riders to win! On another note, "World Series of Poker"? It was on the other day at the gym. I figure, if you're smokin cigarettes (really) while your participating in your "sport", it ain't a sport! Although one of the other members said he enjoyed watching it and that it was actually quite interesting after I verbally beat it down... oops! :laugh:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
GO Suzuki!!! Who would have thought there would be 4 Suzukis in the top 7 at any event???

That race looked like Truespode and I at the local series.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
who says suzukis are not reliable? congrats to daryl hurley and paul lindsey they have come along way in a few years

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
That was absolutely crazy!!!!
Definately not used to seeing riders having both of their legs out walking over the jumps!!!
I cant believe they even had the race.

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
That was rediculous, yet impressive. Metal Mulisha on the podium, sweet!

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
At first I was getting pissed that there was no coverage of the heat races. Now I know why--what a mess.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
The show kinda sucked without Bailey.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
The show kinda sucked without Bailey.

I thought the show kind of sucked with all the mud and the fact that they only showed about 15 minutes of racing and a bunch or crude from last year....

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
That has to be one of the biggest jokes ever for professional SX. They should have pulled the event. I'll be the first to say it, just like GL's 125 championship. There may not be a asterisk in the offical race book, but in many people's mind there will be.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I would have rather watched that than the Big 12 Championship, lol.
It made it easy to stop switching back and fourth though. Both shows SUCKED!

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Good racing? Pfft! Heck, one of us could've won that race! 8 laps, zero skill required (although Langston did a pretty good job), no REAL racers, and the announcing sucked! It was funny to watch, but I agree it should've been cancelled.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Looked like me at DW04 on Monday!

What a shame. I don't blame the racers or the event managers, but that was some of the worst racing I've ever seen.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Why should they cancel it, a bunch of guys lined up and went as fast as they could. One guy went faster or lasted longer then the rest. Sounds like a race to me. Besides it was on dirt (or mud) and they rode on two wheels.

Kevin

Top Bottom