Status
Not open for further replies.

irhxcbcziuzxs

Aug 26, 2007
Got my size 12 Gaerne boots in the mail the other day, and after wearing them for awhile I noticed my pinky toe fell asleep and they feel perhaps too snug, in terms of width, theres a ton of toe room though, an inch or more to the end of the boot, I could send back for a 13, but im not sure what i should do, any suggestions?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
You do realize that these are MOTOCROSS BOOTS and not fluffy bunny slippers, don't you?

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
my fluffy bunny slippers make all of me fall asleep

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
my fluffy bunny slippers make all of me fall asleep

Never underestimate the power of a fluffy bunny. ;)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Starting your four stroke with Fluffy Bunny Slippers on was all the rage a few years back.

irhxcbcziuzxs

Aug 26, 2007
whats that got to do with my foot falling asleep?
will i get any more width by going to a 13?

Last edited:

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
It looks like you answered your own question- if you have plenty of length, and what you need is width, look for a wider boot, not a longer one. There are plenty of boot threads in the forum archives- several dedicated to which ones have more width. You can find a decent fitting boot without your toes falling asleep. We're all made a little different. Look around, read some reviews, go try them on.

irhxcbcziuzxs

Aug 26, 2007
I swear the 13's felt wider though... and felt great, but your saying they dont get any wider, just longer?

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
you know... I don't wear these kinds of boots. I was just trying to apply common sense to your question. Later I saw your other boot thread where you asked these same questions. You have more experience with these, and have had them on your foot. You know what quirks you normally have in buying shoes. There isn't anything particularly magical about mx boots over any other boot purchase you might make for you feet. You have bought boots before? I didn't look to see where you are from. Maybe I assume too much?
If you've had them on your feet, and you felt them- I think you are best off thinking for yourself. I'm just some nutjob on the internet who was trying to be kind. :( Sorry!

Last edited:

irhxcbcziuzxs

Aug 26, 2007
Its wierd, its only the right boot that makes my foot fall asleep, I appreciate your help, but right now Im just trying to find out if going up a size will increase width at all. Out of all the boots I have tried on the Gaernes seemed to be the best fits.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
advice was given in your other thread, yet it was not heeded:
Nikki said:
Yep, my SG10's are a size 7, but I wear a 5.5 or 6 in my other shoes. I tried the size 6 SG10, but it was a little tight in the toes, so I went with the 7. They are a little big, but haven't been an issue. This is my 4th season on them, awesome boots!
there you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom