SilverBurr

Jun 17, 2006
Pros.
It’s the closest track in the city of Dallas.
$10, ride all day.
It’s a good place to ride some 4-wheelers at a slow pace, such as utility quads and such. Next time I go, that’s what I’m taking.

Cons
Lax track, no helmet requirements or rules of any sort. Kinda of scary, I was waiting to have a head on collision with a few nut cases at any moment. People were going in all different directions.
The track is a glorified BMX track. The jumps are so steep and stubby that second gear will launch you straight up in the air.
Very dusty, no watering I could see, and a black clay base.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You forgot to mention that it's a great place to destroy a back tire in a very short period of time!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LOL, the Shallow Grave experience. Dodging partially buried car parts is the best time to be had there. Waste of $10.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
First (and last) time there for me, I did a couple laps. Just about got taken out by a helmetless 2-up on a quad going the wrong way, witnessed a jeans wearing, no helmet/no sirt (did have goggles on!) "freestyler" cutting the track, quads spinning donuts in the pits.... I did my 2 laps and called it a day. I've never seen anything like it and hope I never do again.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Okiewan said:
First (and last) time there for me, I did a couple laps. Just about got taken out by a helmetless 2-up on a quad going the wrong way, witnessed a jeans wearing, no helmet/no sirt (did have goggles on!) "freestyler" cutting the track, quads spinning donuts in the pits.... I did my 2 laps and called it a day. I've never seen anything like it and hope I never do again.

Dang Okie, I was hoping we could meet up there real soon to get some of that trash can chicken that Charles cooks up. Heck, we don't have to ride - we can just go to eat! :laugh:

Top Bottom