yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
The night started out long Friday as I had been in inservice all week and didn't get out until 5:00 that evening. Luckly I was already packed and loaded, with the exception og having to get the neccessary beverages and meat. I finally got on the road around 6:30PM and heading SE to Alto, TX. Roughly 150 miles away. Luckly the possie had ventured down there ahead of to set up camp. I finally arrived at 8:15PM, you do the math, and was greeted by my possie, well within the halfway mark of their beverages:) To say it was dark is an understatement. We finally decide it was time to hit the sack when unbeknownst to us, that every Redneck Rebel flagged 4x4 driving mug in the state of Texas decided that Shiloh Ridge was the place to be this week and marched their loud asses in around 1 o'clock in the morning, drinking and raising hell. I thought we were going to be held hostage or something because they formed a circle around the intire campsite like wagons in a country-western. Then some banshee rider next to us decided that 4 o'clock was an excellent time to hit the sand around the campsite to leave his circle marks. ARGH! So to properly intorduce myself I got up at the usual 5:15AM to make breakfast and to announce to the drunken stupores around me that my FMF Power Core II silencer on the pumpkin had been properly re-packed. My possies soon followed suite. We never had another problem. Saturday was ride like you stole it day. But the terrain at Shiloh had been properly broken in by the helpful members of the TCCRA and made for some interesting riding. I never went down, once, except for when I was T-boned by my own buddy = he'll get his. All in all it was a good weekend, even with the card carrying Republic of Texas members around us. Too bad no one made it. You missed a Jeep completely upside down in the water.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom