Shiri Howell in ICU w/ coma

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
http://womensmotocrossassociation.com/news/2004/news_Shiri_Howell_080504.htm

"08-05-04
Shiri Howell Seriously Injured
Shiri Howell was seriously injured this past weekend while practicing at track near her home in Spokane, WA. She is in ICU for head trauma and is currently in a coma. Our thoughts and prayers are with Shiri and her family the next few critical days.

If you wish to send a card to Shiri, she is at the Sacred Heart Hospital, Spokane, WA." - WMA

Shiri Howell Bio: http://womensmotocrossassociation.com/Profiles/Howell.html

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Very sorry to hear that ..... :(

Our best vibes and hopes for a speedy recovery for Shiri. - rb

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Dammit! That little girl can ride! Her dad is a great guy, too. I hope she gets better soon. :(

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
damn, i hate it when the girls get hurt.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
My very best to Shiri and her family.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
My best wishes to her and her family.

Aug 7, 2004
I talked to Shiri's local track and they said that Shiri is starting to move her arms and legs and her head and also opening and closing one eye. She is still however in a coma. We are keeping Shiri and her family in our prayers and ask that you do too.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Here's an update from the WMA site - I hope she recovers fully and soon.
--------------------

08-6-04
Update on Shiri Howell
Shiri's dad reported some good news today. She is making progress. She has shown signs of movement and has minimal swelling of the brain. The Doctor plans on weaning her off meds tomorrow and has hope of her coming out of the coma soon.

The WMA has heard from many other rider's who are concerned for Shiri and her family. We all continue to pray for her speedy recovery.

Shiri is in ICU at the Sacred Heart Hospital, 101 W 8th Ave Spokane, WA 99204.

Donations are now being accepted to offset the cost of bills and down work time for the family. You can send donations to:

Matt & Angie Howell
P.O. Box 1414
Airway Heights, Wa 99001
Please contact Vicki at (509) 218-4014 for further information.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…