short notice

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
anyone interested in riding this saturday down here at richland?
bill, rich, dennis, eric, shaun, tim, dave? Anyone?
So far it'll be dan and myself and possibly jason on daniel's XR minibike providing we can get it running correctly. Looks like it'll be one of the last nice days of the season, come on guys lets get a good ride in. :cool:

daveEX

Feb 11, 2000
sorry, already commited to a local ride. im really only going to watch the guys on quads get stuck and not make it up the hills. jimmyd,erac, we will be riding in glencoe, if your interested make a post. so far i'm the only bike:ugg: i get bored waiting sometimes.

Firemedic530

Nov 12, 2000
I would love to, but I have a party at my house Saturday evening. I will make it down eventually. Maybe when the snow flies and I bring the studded tires:p Tim

MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
I think I'm heading your way Sunday. To a place near portsmith named hanging rock or big rock or something like that. I can get more details if you like. It is an Ohio APV area, as I was told to bring my sticker :)

-MD

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
well shoot guys, maybe another time, but it's an open ended invitation, most of you know where the house is and you're welcome to come down and unload to ride if your other plans fall through.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
looks like i am out, can't find the part the xr needs so i am going to hafta take a backseat until we find the part

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…