Short or Langston for SX Lites W Championship

dante

Mar 24, 2004
What do you guys think? Is Short going to be able to hold off Langston? The pressure will be on for Shorty, first chapionship and all... Langston the crafty veteran, been their done that... But hasn't grant been close and blown it for himself.. Should be some GOOD racing :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
"boy"? He's a man in a boy's class. If he can't win the title on probably the best bike in the kid's class he should consider going back to Europe :p

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I hope Short wins decisively... It'll be his first #1 plate... Plus he's such a good rider, and he seems like good guy; I think he deserves it ...

well who ever has more points deserves it, but you know what I mean...

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
I would like to see Short win it being that it would be his first ever pro championship. However, I think that Langston is the fastest guy out on the track in that class, so if I was putting money on it I would bet in favor of Langston.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
He's a man in a boy's class

Langston also has a family and a mortgage, and needs to go where the money is. Generally, one would assume that most people would have to have a pretty provocative reason to accept less money when both jobs are available, and we're not even certain he was (recently) offered a big-bike sponsorship. What would you do? :debil:

kawicam125

Uhhh...
Mar 14, 2006
i havent been watching the Lites class very much ( all JS and RC). whos got more points and how far behind is the other? either way, im pulling for langston ( he's on a kawi).

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
I agree with Neph's comments.

Congrats to Langston, but I would have liked to see Short take the title on this occasion. Shame Short went down & didn't give Langston a battle.

Top Bottom